RC Affiliated Fellowship Scheme
Affiliated Fellowship Scheme was launched in 2018/19 with the aim to encourage and facilitate meaningful interaction between student residents and faculty.
Over 1/3 of the faculty members affiliate to an RC as Fellow. The main roles of an RC Fellow are:
- to understand and echo the core values of communal living and learning;
- to promote all-round student development and growth;
- to contribute to the development of RC themes;
- to provide advising and pastoral guidance to students in and out of classrooms; and
- to actively participate in RC events, such as High Table Dinners and academic seminars.
RC Fellowship Newsletter: "Fellow Us"
Application for RC Fellows are open all year round. Faculty members who are interested may contact respective RC Master.