- Clean the communal area with 1:99 bleaching water
- Apply Germagic Coating to all communal facilities (lift car, door handles, lift lobbies) which can last for 3 months
- Install thermographic body temperature measurement equipment on G/F lift lobby of all RCs
- Equip alcohol rub for immediate sterilizer for any virus on hands
Visitor Policy is suspended until further notice. Non-residents may not enter the RC premises. A resident of one RC may not sign in as a visitor in another RC.
- Residents are required to wear a surgical mask in all communal areas. Group gatherings are NOT encouraged, and all residents have to comply with the restrictions of social gatherings set by the Hong Kong Government.
- A surgical mask vending machine, which operates 24 hours a day, has been set up in the shuttle lift lobby at $16/10 pieces.
We strictly follow the guidelines of the Centre for Health Protection and the opinions of medical experts and require students who return to Hong Kong from China or their own country to be quarantined for 14 days. Please refer to the information below:
Hong Kong residents staying in Guangdong Province or Macao
With effect from November 23, 2020, Hong Kong residents, upon fulfilment of the conditions specified under sections 12 and 12A of the Regulation, returning from Guangdong Province or Macao, including not having been to places other than Hong Kong, the Guangdong Province or Macao in the past 14 days prior to or upon the day of arrival in Hong Kong, to be exempted from the 14-day compulsory quarantine requirement when returning to Hong Kong.
Students fulfilled above requirement can apply online via online booking system for the “Return2HK Scheme” to apply for a date-and boundary control point-specific quota during a designated period.
For application details, please visit:
From the Mainland, Macao or Taiwan
Compulsory quarantine at designated places (home, hotel or other accommodation) excluding the exempted persons under the “Compulsory Quarantine of Certain Persons Arriving at Hong Kong Regulation”(Cap. 599C).
Effective on November 13 until further notice, those arriving Hong Kong via the Hong Kong International Airport must provide confirmation in English or Chinese of room reservation in a hotel in Hong Kong for not less than 14 days starting on the day of the arrival in Hong Kong and are subject to compulsory quarantine at the hotel.
For details, please visit:
The HSUHK has joined the voluntary Leave Home Safe Plan so that users can record the footprint themselves: https://www.leavehomesafe.gov.hk/en/
Receive notification from the App if users were at the same venue at about the same time with a recently confirmed COVID-19 patient.
Notification will contain information on where and when the exposure might have occurred. Health advice will also be sent to users to remind them to take proper precautionary measures and seek medical treatment if need.
For designated hotels for quarantine please refer to the Hong Kong Government’s list: https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/designated-hotel.html