Residents are required to complete the move out procedure IN PERSON AND ON or BEFORE the captioned move-out date.
In order to have speedy move-out, residents are strongly advised to move out before the deadline if possible. Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete the move-out procedures.
- Clear up all your belongings inside your room and restore the furniture setting of your room before reporting to us. Your bedspace should be completely vacant. Any stuff left behind will be disposed otherwise a minimum charge of $200 per room will be levied if you do not clean up your room.
- Bring along your Student ID, and report to the lobby of your Residential College or RCU to collect the form “Inventory Check List for Move-out”. After checking your room’s inventory items by yourself, please go to the lobby of your Residential College again to complete the sign-out process.
1. Air-conditioner of the room
Any remaining balance in the Student ID Card will NOT be refunded or transferred; you are reminded not to add too much value near to your move-out date.
2. Vacate your belongings from refrigerator
Please clear up your food and drinks inside the refrigerators at the Common Room. This practice can help minimize overdue and unknown items in the refrigerators.
3. Vacant your mailbox
Please remember to check and clear your mailbox. All uncollected mails will be returned to the Post Office.
Details for Late Check-out and Improper Check-out:
- Late Move-out: Penalty charges ($100 per person per day) after the captioned move-out date and time will be levied for late move-out cases.
- Improper Move-out Penalty Charges: Please do not leave any stuff inside your room. A minimum of $200 per room will be levied if you fail to properly clean up your room, restore the furnishings upon move-out. Besides, penalty will be charged for any item damaged in the room. Please find the details of the penalty charges here.
- If you fails to check out by the deadline and required RCU to help in vacating the bedspace by clearing, packing and moving the student’s belongings, penalty charge at $600 per person, on top of the late check-out penalty charges will be imposed.